The position will provide first-class property management services and assist the Property Manager
with day to day responsibilities including Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable, office
administration, customer service and enhancing tenant relations.
• Accounts Payable – coding invoices and verifying proper backup, forwarding to Property Manager
for approval and entering into payables system.
• Accounts Receivable – prepare and send out monthly billings, periodic tenant billings and
subsequent collections of monthly tenant rent and other tenant receivables. Prepare deposits, take
to bank for deposit and enter into system.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly reports for the Property Manager’s review.
• Assist the Property Manager in the annual budget preparation and development.
• Maintain all building and tenant files, order general office supplies as needed, maintain an
operational satellite management office.
• Maintain a professional image to internal and external callers. Delegate calls to appropriate
internal personnel and service providers. Follow-up with tenants or the Property Manager as
• Filing as necessary; prepare Lease Termination Forms, Write-off forms as necessary; create
Vendor Files, prepare Aging Reports on a monthly basis; maintain Certificates of Insurance for
vendors/tenants, prepare Lease Abstracts for the Property manager’s review.
• Receive work order request by phone or in person; write up work order, radio engineer, and
distribute to engineers/janitorial; write up Security work orders and give to Security Guards;
maintain office file of reports.
• Schedule building activity including move-ins / move outs; verify insurance.