Brokerage Coordinator – Cushman & Wakefield
Company Name: Cushman & Wakefield
– Assists broker with deal management, complies back-up documentation and ensures that cost recoveries occur (OTT, Financial Consulting Dept. recoveries) before submission of deals to our Deal Desk
– Tracks all agreements and deals to provide Revenue Accounting with current information with regards to accounts payable and pending items on deals outstanding
Manages contacts and distribution lists, including database/CRM management (Salesforce)
– Updates marketing deliverables using templates in PowerPoint and InDesign
-Coordinates with Marketing in regards to press releases and other deliverables such as pitches and proposals.
-Generates, coordinates, maintains confidential reports, correspondence, presentations and other materials supporting the broker(s) activities with regular direction
– Coordinates broker calendar with clients and project teams as well as takes the appropriate actions to keep projects on schedule
– Performs all general administrative duties as needed possibly to include travel coordination and expense reports.
– May assist in updating pipelines for review by broker and submission to local leadership
– Self-motivated, dependable and the ability to work well in fast-paced team environment.
– Strong emphasis on delivery of exceptional customer service and quality.
– Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
– Maintain a positive and professional attitude.
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Background and Experience
– Demonstrated experience should include:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate
-3+ years’ experience in a professional organization
– Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
– Working Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
– Experience in Salesforce is a plus
– Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
– Experience and knowledge of Client Servicing Project Support
– Teamwork Orientation
– Ability to multitask
– Excellent attention to detail