Assistant Property Manager – Stream Realty
Company Name: Stream Realty
The position will provide first-class property management services and assist the Property Manager
in overseeing a portfolio of properties or a major property. Day to day responsibilities include
customer service and enhancing tenant relations.
• Administrative duties
• Provide daily assistance and support to Property Manager in management of portfolio
• Management and Tenant relations experience
• Proficient in accounting and budgeting tools
• Property scheduling and communication with tenants and vendors
• Assist the Property Manager in supervising on-site staff.
• Work with the Property Manager to resolve property management issues.
• Work closely with and supervise Vendors to ensure compliance with service contracts.
• Recommend and/or authorize vendor contracts as appropriate
• Assist the Property Manager with the preparation of operating and capital budgets as well as
operating expense reconciliations.
• Assemble, review and assist the Property Manager in the implementation of the approved operating
and capital budgets.
• Assist the Property Manager as appropriate in coordinating insurance procurement, electricity
procurement and real estate tax review processes for properties.
• Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems and exposures.
• Ensure adherence to owners’ policies and procedures, as well as compliance with codes,
regulations and governmental agency directives.
• Assure optimal functioning of building life safety and security systems.
• Follow established AR/AP guidelines including contacting tenants to follow-up on payment status
and assisting property manager in lock-outs as necessary.
• Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of accounts payables.
• Answer telephone as required.