If you have CRE job posting, please email Executive Administrator Patty Drummond to have the opportunity posted.
Admin - Clerical, Real Estate - Avison Youngdate added: February 15, 2018
We are currently seeking a Client Services Coordinator to support our Property Management team in our Charlotte office. The Client Services Coordinator acts as a liaison between tenants, building engineers, vendors and property managers. This role is expected to provide superior customer service at all times and to demonstrate good judgement and an appropriate sense of urgency regarding all property/tenant issues. The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for all support services required by the Property Management department. This role is expected to contribute to the synergy, capacity and growth within the department.
Responsibilities Include –
- Ensure that all calls are answered within three rings; Process and dispatch all tenant service requests promptly
- Provide direct administrative support to the Property Management team. This includes, but is not limited to: processing mail; scheduling meetings; preparing and editing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, presentations, etc.);
- Maintain critical master spreadsheet that includes vendor contract expirations
- Responsible for the maintenance of critical records and files. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintenance of lease files
- Update tenant and vendor databases and check for accuracy, including information about COIs and contract expirations
- Perform monthly review of COI expirations
- Create queries of database for Property Managers, Building Engineers and Accounting staff, as needed
- Assemble and maintain Property Books with the assistance of the Property Manager the Building Engineer
- Update Emergency Response Handbooks as new data is available
- Ensure compliance with management contracts (insurance, documentation)
- Create and distribute current emergency contact lists to Property Management team
- Responsible for using pertinent information, sound judgement and financially prudent decisions when dispatching a tenant service request to a vendor or a building engineer
- Provide administrative and accounting assistance to department team members as needed, including but not limited to:
- Enter all invoices into payables system, provide initial review and coding
- Assist with monthly escalation letters
- Prepare invoices for and track all billable Avison Young services initiated in the department
- Assist with other administrative tasks and special projects as needed
For more information or to apply, please click here.
Regional Outside Sales Executive – Mid-Atlantic (Carolinas/DC) - Cortland Partnersdate added: February 2, 2018
At Cortland Partners, you map the story of your success. We don't adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth – and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show.
As a Regional Outside Sales Executive, you prospect for new accounts, retain existing accounts, and increase opportunities with existing customers for CASK Industries, a Cortland Partners subsidiary.
- Utilize an entrepreneurial mindset to reach key decision makers via creative communication and marketing strategies
- Develop effective, cross-functional relationships with internal warehousing, marketing, and accounting associates
- Light up our CRM application with all your appointments, pitches, forecasted revenue, estimates, and orders
- Understand, support, and convey the organization’s mission, vision, strategy, culture, goals, and objectives
- Be our brand ambassador within the local community to identify referrals
- Identify customer product needs and coordinate the order and delivery of goods
- Create an awesome customer experience while growing a profitable book of business
- Accurately forecast and track new and existing customers throughout the sales lifecycle
- Drive CASK orders from multifamily industry decision makers including owners, general contractors, designers, and more
- Continuously exceed monthly sales goals
- Gather competitive information and market trends to share with colleagues
- Conduct onsite customer visits with new and existing customers
- 3+ years of outside sales experience in a territory; multifamily, construction, and/or supply chain management sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel overnight 25-50% of time to current customers or job sites
- Stellar networking, organization, communication, and negotiating skills
- Ability to focus on customer service and drive effective results
- Highly-energetic, self-starting, detail-oriented, independent team player
- Proficiency in CRM application (e.g. NetSuite, SalesForce) and Microsoft Office
For more information, please contact Bobby Thomson (Bobby.Thomson@CortlandPartners.com) or Kristin Vinesett (Kristin.Vinesett@CortlandPartners.com) or apply online at https://jobs-cortlandpartners.icims.com/jobs/4487/regional-outside-sales-executive/job
INTEC Group is Hiring Architects and Interior Designersdate added: January 16, 2018
INTEC Group is Hiring Architects and Interior Designers
… Are you looking for a place that will inspire and encourage you to stretch your creativity?
… Do you want your ideas and opinions to make a difference in your work, your growth, and your
What makes us stand out?
Hopefully it’s not news to you that INTEC Group is a forward-thinking, fully integrated Architecture and Interior Design Firm. What you might not know is that we focus on people; our corporate vision being: to enhance the human condition. You may be asking yourself, what does that mean? Well, here are a few examples: When it comes to our firm, each employee gets a view, a voice, or a vote. This means that everyone has the opportunity to be involved in the direction of the firm and we collaborate to achieve goals - together. Our clients are mission-driven companies that we empower through innovative and influential design solutions. This means exactly how it sounds; we’re good at design and we design for people. Lastly, we make it a priority to give back to others. As a firm and as individuals, we like to stay involved in our communities. We could go on and on about all of our differentiators that set us apart, but you’ll have plenty of time to learn more!
Let us know what makes you stand out!
Visit our website at www.intecgroup.net/careers or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our open positions. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team with an award-winning culture that strives to make a difference.
Project Manager - GRH Development Resourcesdate added: December 12, 2017
Responsibilities include working closely with our Development Director to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
For more information, please click here.
For questions or to apply, please contact Debbie McMillan at 704-904-6533 or email@example.com.
Designer/Space Planner - All American Relocationdate added: November 22, 2017
We are growing and need an experienced Interior Designer/Space Planner for our Office solutions division in Charlotte, NC. We are looking for a friendly professional to join our team and handle the design of commercial office space and facilities for our customers. Candidates need to be team-oriented, detailed, organized and have excellent time-management skills.
- Design commercial offices and facilities to our customer’s specifications.
- Source and purchase furniture and accessories.
- Prepare floor plans using design software.
- Integrate new and existing furnishings into floor plan as customer requests.
- Source vendors for furnishings as necessary.
- Place orders for furnishings and track orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for managing and taking ownership of weekly work load.
- 2+ years of commercial furniture design experience required.
- Education and experience equivalent to a four-year degree in design or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of furniture/office layout and design.
- Proficient in using design software (AutoCAD, Cap 2020).
For more information, please contact David Rushing, COIC
Vice President, General Manager
All American Relocation, Inc.
Civil Engineer / Project Manager - American Engineeringdate added: November 20, 2017
Civil Engineer / Project Manager – Charlotte, NC and Virginia Beach, VA
We are currently searching for civil engineers in our Virginia Beach and Charlotte offices to support our growing backlog of work supporting our clients in retail, commercial, residential, infrastructure and industrial markets. Our ideal candidate would have at least 4 to 8 years of hands-on design experience , strong CADD skills, and a good communication and client service focus. Our preferred candidate has strong skills in AutoCAD Civil 3D, and a BS in civil engineering or similar degree is required. Depending on skills and experience this position could serve as a Senior Engineer and / or Project Manager on these projects. A PE is not required, but ability to obtain is highly preferred.
Interior Construction Assistant - Northwood Officedate added: October 25, 2017
The Interior Construction Assistant provides daily support for the Interior Construction Department of Northwood Office in Ballantyne. This position works closely with internal leasing, property management, operations and security departments to ensure construction projects are completed on time, within budget and meet specifications. The Interior Construction Assistant is responsible for coordinating construction of tenant offices by arranging the services of architects, contractors, vendors and material suppliers and tracking all projects until final billing is complete. This position is also responsible for maintaining proper documentation of all construction activity, including construction drawings, tenant correspondence, contracts, purchase orders, permits and certificates of occupancy.
The ideal candidates must have a positive attitude, be a consummate team player, flexible and self-motivated. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in commercial real estate, commercial construction or related field is preferred. Candidates must be proficient in the Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Candidates should possess excellent organizational and time management skills along with strong oral and written communication skills. Experience with Building Engines work order system is a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interior Designers, Project Architects, and Technical Designer with Genslerdate added: February 13, 2017
Gensler Charlotte is hiring!
Consulting Director Design Manager - Core and Shell Interior Designer (8+ years experience) Project Architect - Commercial Office Building Project Architect - Lifestyle Flex Studio Project Manager Technical Designer