If you have CRE job posting, please email Executive Administrator Patty Drummond to have the opportunity posted.
Account Executive - O'Leary Group Wastedate added: April 13, 2017
O’Leary Group Waste Systems is looking for a competent Account Executive with proven experience in a sales/customer service role, preferable in a service industry. Excellent relationship management skills a must. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Contact Robin Turner, Director of Sales for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager - Spectrum Propertiesdate added: April 4, 2017
Spectrum Properties is a full service, boutique, commercial real estate firm doing business in the Carolinas, since 1982 with offices in Charlotte and Raleigh and over four million square feet of Class A office and flex space under management. We are seeking to hire an experienced and highly talented individual for the commercial management division. The position will oversee and manage properties as assigned with consistent and high quality service. Work collaboratively with Director of Property Management to identify operational issues, guide staff members, and develop strategic plans for Property Management Department. Fiduciary responsibility assuring that all income due to owner is collected in a timely manner and that expenses are controlled in line with owner objectives meeting or exceeding NOI goals. Build relationships with all tenants to quickly solve problems as they arise and manage tenant satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention.
For more information, please click here.
Junior Designer - designbardate added: March 28, 2017
designbar is looking for a Part to Full-time Junior Designer.
• Assist with Research, Sourcing, Samples and Pricing including vendor follow-up
• Assist with creating Concept Presentations
• Prepare Standard for Client Deliverables (Client Package)
• Renderings (hand sketches, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit)
• Space Allocation & Programming
• Floor, Lighting and Finish Plans
• Vendor meetings
• Project-site assistance (Photos, Measurements, on-site coordination, etc)
• Assist other staff and run errands if necessary
• Assist in Social Media Management (Instagram, Webpage, Pinterest, Facebook)
• Organize and update resource library regularly
Click here for a complete job description.
If you or someone you know would like to have flexibility in working hours and would be a good fit for designbar, please contact Monika Nessbach.
Assistant Account Manager - Old Republic Exchangedate added: March 23, 2017
Old Republic Exchange Company, a national 1031 tax-deferred exchange facilitator, is looking for an Assistant Account Manager for its office in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for providing administrative support to the Regional Sales Office, including but not limited to preparing and a variety of form documents and correspondence, editing and proofreading documents to ensure accuracy, relaying and resolving routine telephone inquiries, processing forms, performing data entry, and establishing and maintaining records. This position requires excellent phone skills, customer service skills and responsiveness. This employee must be detail oriented and have excellent data entry and processing skills. Knowledge of 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and/or at least 2 years of real estate industry experience or paralegal experience is strongly preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Old Republic Exchange Company is a subsidiary of Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE:ORI), www.orexco1031.com / www.oldrepublic.com, an equal opportunity employer. Send cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
Senior Brokerage Assistant - JLLdate added: March 15, 2017
The Senior Brokerage Assistant provides efficient and accurate administrative assistance, marketing, research, and customer service for the Charlotte tenant representation team. Delivers best in class materials and results to our brokers and clients on or ahead of schedule. This role provides administrative support to senior leaders.
Project Manager/Designer - Indoff Commercial Interiorsdate added: February 22, 2017
Indoff is a national furniture dealership based out of St. Louis, MO. We have been in business for 43 years, and have over 100 furniture partners throughout the U.S. We do work locally, as well as around the country. Our local group consists of a team of five, two of which are CREW members.
We are have several significant projects we are working on, and our business is strong. We are looking for a person to join our team here in Charlotte. We are looking ideally for a candidate who has design skills, and is versed with AutoCAD and/or Giza (or similar software) to handle furniture specifications and layouts. This same person would also have the opportunity to fill a project manager role, and provide help in verifying that they were installed correctly. Many times this person will be involved in client meetings and presentations, as well.
All inquiries will be handled with utmost confidence.
For more information, or to arrange a confidential interview, please contact either:
Indoff Commercial Interiors
Indoff Commercial Interiors
Project Coordinator - Holliday Fenoglio Fowler (HFF)date added: February 22, 2017
This position will be responsible for providing support to Producers as well as Production Support in marketing of real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Provide administrative and production support including typing correspondence (letters, memos, reports, etc.) using e-mail, blasts, scans, leap-files, etc.
- Schedule appointments, conference calls and set itineraries for Producer's external and internal meetings.
- Organize Producers' calendars, make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Assist Producer and Real Estate Analysts in the preparation of marketing materials for real estate deals, including request for proposals, fee agreements, confidentiality agreements, offering memorandums, financial comparisons, due diligence data, letters, memos, reports, etc.
- Create and produce customized property information materials, comparable market analysis, market and industry research, and targeted client specific research.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations by pulling data from other sources such as maps, charts, logos, pictures, tables, etc.
- Maintain internal web-based database; manage and update deal statuses, manage press releases, marketing lists, activity tracking, and send e-mail blasts.
- Take initiative to support Producers with high priority projects. Identify problems and alert team members. Respond to inquiries from clients and provide information as needed.
- Organize and file important deal-related correspondence.
- Coordinate graphic design with design team.
- Work with vendors to arrange photography.
- May require some receptionist relief duties.
- Back up support to other Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime on short notice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related administrative, marketing, or communications experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical, and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Commercial Real Estate experience preferred.
- Real Estate/Finance background is preferred.
- High School graduate required/college a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required in graphic design using Adobe Creative Design Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop).
- Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Office 2010 version).
- Database experience is a plus.
- Office – work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information, membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information or to apply, please click here.
Interior Designers, Project Architects, and Technical Designer with Genslerdate added: February 13, 2017
Gensler Charlotte is hiring!
- Interior Designer (8+years exp.) – Ideal candidate should have experience in Corporate Interiors
- Interior Designer (0-3 years exp.)
- Project Architect (6-12 years exp. / Lifestyle Flex Studio)
- Project Architect (6-12 years exp. / Work Studio)
- Technical Designer (0-3 years exp.)
Customer Service Coordinator - Cousins Propertiesdate added: February 2, 2017
The Customer Service Coordinator is the front line position who will assist tenants, contractors, and visitors daily. The role will manage the main receptionist area for the Property Management Office. The position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to: handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, providing professional and courteous service, managing and maintaining ANGUS work orders, Preventive Maintenance Systems and Certificate of Insurances as well as receiving and processing all information requested by tenants, contractors and vendors. Job functions may be added to or deleted from this job description as necessary and determined by Property Management.
For more information, please click here.