Sr. Financial Analyst – Cushman & Wakefield
• Create Broker Opinion of Values and Marketing Materials in Excel and InDesign as well as work closely with the Associate and Graphics team to schedule and meet deadlines.
• Underwrite and evaluate the financial performances and trends of assets to prepare valuation analyses.
• Perform extensive research, including but not limited to, reviewing and analyzing financial reports, studying comparable properties, collect information on the immediate area (demographics) and overall market. Present all of your findings to Broker in a concise form.
• Compile location information on target markets, such as recent articles, job announcements, new development, etc. and update Broker frequently.
• Communicate professionally to clients in the execution phase of the sales process (including assisting with Marketing Timelines, Scheduling Tours, Weekly Activity Reports, Due Diligence, Closing, etc.).
• Answer financial questions to Prospective Purchasers via email as they review and assess the Marketing Materials for a particular opportunity.
• Coordinate and monitor Due Diligence Process, including attending third party inspections, as needed.
• Maintain owner database and track loan maturities for Business Development.
• Additional various responsibilities to support Broker that will contribute to revenue growth in Charlotte.
• Bachelor’s Degree; Business, Accounting or Finance preferred with concentration in real estate
• 3-7 years of experience in related field
• Ability to procure and maintain North Carolina Brokers License
• Commercial real estate experience and knowledge of local real estate markets strongly preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including the ability to produce high quality deliverables in PowerPoint and Word
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial analysis including producing sophisticated charts, graphs and pivot tables
• Strong math and advanced research skills
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
• Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
• May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
• Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
• Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
• Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
• Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
• Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays