Senior Marketing Specialist
Applicants are encouraged to apply via the posted link; email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Specialist
Best People + Right Culture. These are the driving forces behind JE Dunn’s success.
By hiring inspired people, giving them interesting and challenging work, enabling them with innovative tools, and letting them share in the company’s rewards, we’ve found a sustainable way to grow in our industry for the last 90+ years.
Our diverse teams around the country strive to enrich lives through inspired people and places every day, and we need inspired people like you to join us in our pursuit of building perfection.
Key Role Responsibilities – Senior Marketing Specialist
• Leads the successful completion of marketing responses for large, complex construction pursuits. Provides information and support for national communication projects and initiatives.
• Leads marketing pursuit strategy from inception to completion.
• Provides presentation coaching and feedback during preparation for interview.
• Manages marketing workflow for pursuits, including kick off meetings, work plan formation, outline and follow through.
• Engage in partnership with Business Development to create a win strategy, and tracks adherence to the strategy during the ongoing pursuit.
• Develops and conceptualizes the winning packaging for printed and interview material.
Key Role Responsibilities – Marketing Family Core
• Prepares, including developing content, proofing, and editing requests for proposal (RFP) and qualification (RFQ) responses.
• Produces presentation materials and deliverables for internal purposes and project pursuits.
• Maintains accuracy of marketing information within Cosential, which includes internal personnel resumes, external contact records, project records, and knowledge database.
• Creates unique marketing collateral for Business Development and internal departments as requested, ensuring corporate identity is maintained.
• Plans, coordinates, or attends events such as trade shows, conferences, client events, and in-house planned activities.
• Prepares, including writing, proofreading, and editing award submissions.
• Gathers information and produces effective narratives to effectively market JE Dunn. Researches the organizations competitors and provides analysis.
• Provides information to corporate communications team on events or projects for internal or external press releases, social media, info to portal, OneDunn newsletter, etc.
• Demonstrates commitment to the highest standards of client satisfaction by displaying courtesy and sensitivity and responding promptly to client needs.
• Manages difficult or emotional client situations promptly and efficiently. Meets client commitments, recognizes, and acts upon service opportunities. Solicits and applies feedback to improve quality and service.
• Has responsibility for project and/or company photography.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner
• Communication skills, verbal and written
• Proficiency in MS Office – Intermediate
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign and Photoshop – Advanced
• Ability to create effective graphics
• Organizational skills – Advanced
• Listening skills
• Ability to deliver quality through attention to detail – Advanced
• Ability to learn and use a variety of software, tools, and systems necessary to meet business needs – Advanced
• Ability to quickly and effectively solve complex problems – Advanced
• Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to obtain information or solve problems in support of the team’s goals
• Ability to adapt to change
• Ability to be proactive and resourceful
• Ability to build relationships with team members that transcend a project Ability to provide mentorship to less experienced team members
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or related field (Preferred)
• In lieu of the above requirements, relevant experience will be considered.
• 5+ Years marketing, communications or public relations experience (Preferred) AEC experience (Required)
• Life Science experience (Preferred)
JE Dunn Construction is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. JE Dunn Construction is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
JE Dunn provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for a job, please submit your request
JE Dunn Construction Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of JE Dunn Construction without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of JE Dunn Construction Company. Please, no phone calls or emails.