Portfolio Manager (Residential)
RE Portfolio (Residential) Manager needed. Six direct reports, financial analysis skills a must.
Compensation: To $120K, DOE
Job Overview – 30481
Real Estate Portfolio Manager. Put your excellent financial analysis, operations, and people skills to work in this role that is responsible for managing the assets of six multi-family properties. This Charlotte headquartered company is healthy, stable, and performing well. The company is known for their friendly culture and financial strength. Predictable and reasonable work hours.
• BS in business, real estate, finance, or accounting
• 4+ years’ real estate experience that is recent
• Financial analysis experience and expertise
• Analytical skills and experience including Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), and real estate investment experience.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Leadership and supervisory skills
• The willingness and ability to work on site the Charlotte office as well as make weekly visits to 6 sites in south Charlotte.
• Excellent communication skills
This real estate asset manager role is both strategic and tactical. You will supervise 6 property managers, review and analyze profit/loss and balance sheets for opportunities to improve performance while ensuring tenants enjoy high quality conditions and service from this highly reputable company. Provide additional reports and analysis to ownership such as market research, competitive analysis, trend analysis, creating and monitoring KPI’s, supervising and leading property managers.
For more information contact David Pfleeger, email@example.com 704-350-3377