Operations Administrator – Concorde Construction
The Operations Administrator works with the Concorde Construction operations team to provide support to overall operations. This position is essential to the success of every department in the company, and as such, it is critical that the Operations Analyst has a strong understanding of day-to-day operations as a whole.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the position.
Support internal preconstruction team
– Oversee vendor prequalification process and maintain vendor database.
– Assist with RFPs and client proposals
– Manage CRM software database and reporting for Business Development and Pre-construction efforts
– Research industry best practices and technology advances. Make recommendations to executive leadership, and upon acceptance, plan and lead implementation
– Conduct benchmarking activities for entering new markets (geographical and type of construction)
– Participate in industry organizations to raise company visibility
Manage construction project close-out
– Oversee owner close-out process to ensure timely and accurate delivery of documents
– Database maintenance for in-progress and completed projects
– Manage project photography database and arrange for post-completion photos
– Work with Marketing Department to ensure up to date and consistency of all branding material and online profiles
– Manage purchasing of necessary office supplies on an as needed basis
– Negotiate and manage agreements for leased office equipment and janitorial services
– Act as liaison with Landlord’s property management services
– Manage employee technology accounts and assist with IT issues
• Other duties as assigned by management Competencies
• Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
• Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
Proficient working with cloud based software. Office 365 administration knowledge preferred.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to think through and research concepts thoroughly with minimal instruction provided
• Strong business acumen
• Attention to detail
This position does not currently have any supervisory responsibility.
Work Environment is generally indoors in a climate-controlled environment. Generally, an office setting is the most common environment.
Work required is general office work in nature. Sitting, standing, walking, are routinely required. Occasional pushing, pulling and lifting objects of up to 25 lbs. is required. Work level is light.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
A salaried position, the Project Coordinator is expected to complete the hours necessary to perform all duties to perpetuate the project.
Travel Requirements Travel for training is occasional. Various trips within the Charlotte area may be necessary for community business (professional socials/mixers, etc.)
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum of Associates Degree in related field or 5 years’ relevant work experience
• Strong Microsoft Office suite knowledge
• Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills
• Procore project management software knowledge is a plus
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties or responsibilities. Activities, duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.