Lease Adminstrator – Lat Purser
Commercial Real Estate Lease Administrator
To provide lease administration and portfolio management support to internal and external clients through lease research and landlord communication.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Oversee portfolio of owned and leased property files to ensure the effective and timely delivery of lease renewals, tax assessments, rent payments, rent adjustments, rent collections and overall lease and sublease compliance, to possibly include coordination of repairs and maintenance for tenant issues that may be required.
• Complete Estoppels, Subordination Non-Disturbance and Attornment (SNDA) documents, and edit to accurately reflect lease terms and minimize exposure.
• Tracks payables and receivables associated with the leases in portfolio. Processes client rent rolls utilizing the database.
• Maintain real estate management system to prepare and distribute critical dates and other relevant ad hoc reports.
• Conduct lease research, answer questions, clarify lease terminology, interpret lease language through a thorough lease review and contact landlord when required.
• Review leases and deeds to obtain specific document facts and abstract contract requirements for input into real estate management systems.
• Support administrative needs of Commercial Property Managers.
• Other requirements/projects as required by Director.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate or equivalent education and related training.
• Three or more years of experience in lease administration, finance, property management or similar field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to complete work with critical time schedules
• Ability to read and interpret contracts.
• Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
• Proficiency in a property management accounting and budgeting software, such as Yardi, is strongly preferred.
Lat Purser & Associates supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Language Fluency: English (Required)