- This event has passed.
IREM’s Advocacy Impact Day
March 9, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Given the current conditions and uncertainty as a result of COVID-19 and keeping our members health and safety top of mind, IREM and the CCIM Institute are working together to convert the Capitol Hill Fly-in into a one-day virtual event called Advocacy Impact Day. While we’re all disappointed that we’ll not be able to meet in person, we will use this opportunity to elevate the event not only by making it more accessible than ever, but also by incorporating a more robust program.
The Advocacy Impact Day offers members an opportunity to learn about the issues affecting the real estate management industry, and how to meet with their federal legislators to advocate for meaningful change.
Since members will be unable to meet with their legislators in D.C., we are asking you meet with your elected officials within two weeks of our event on March 9th.
Meeting with lawmakers is critical for the future health and growth of the industry, and we are making it as easy as possible to make your voice heard. Participating in the Advocacy Impact Day allows you to:
- Learn about the issues impacting the real estate industry, and how to help shape them
- Build relationships with legislators that will only increase in value over time
- Speak directly to the people with the power to change laws and regulations about issues that matter to you, your business, and the clients you represent
- Gain valuable exposure and experience
- Be part of something bigger than yourself
IREM is excited to partner with the CCIM institute to bring this exciting event members of both organizations and amplify the voice of the real estate industry.