Analyst, Finance – Grubb Properties
Assists with sourcing and closing of all loans; property dispositions; asset valuations (appraisals, BOVs, etc.), tracking the performance of various projects; financial statement/cash flow preparation and analysis, property tax management; and other duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the sourcing and closing of all company loans, including development, acquisition, refinancing, and corporate loans. Helps to manage and coordinate the closing process.
- Prepares and maintains loan abstracts and ensures all covenants and financial reporting requirements are met.
- Assists with property dispositions; to include selecting broker and coordinating all information requests.
- Experienced in reviewing and evaluating commercial real estate appraisals.
- Works with Finance Team to fulfill BOV requests and reviews them once complete.
- Assists with company and investor reporting, to include preparation of quarterly property reports, individual investor reports, fund reports, financial statements, and other periodic or ad-hoc reports. Ensures reports are prepared timely and accurately.
- Assists colleagues with the review and approval of real estate taxes for all assets in the portfolio.
- Assists with quarterly fund valuations, real estate and debt schedules, and other supporting materials.
- Familiarity with the defeasance and interest rate cap process.
- Prepares periodic reports and analysis for use by management.
- Assists CFO and Director, Finance with various tasks as needed.
- Assists with resolving accounting or finance problems, management questions, or other research projects.
- Maintains working knowledge of Yardi and how to effectively and accurately obtain information. Consistently works to more effectively utilize the Yardi platform.
- Remains up-to-date with current market data and industry news.
For more information or to apply, please click here.